Melt type refining synthetic slag heat insulation Refractory Materials Iron and steel smelting
Seamless metal calcium cored wire is a kind of seamless solid metal calcium cored wire used for steelmaking deoxidation. It is composed of three parts: outer steel tube, middle coating and inner core.The inner core is solid metal calcium (pure calcium) wire.
Product advantages and characteristics:
The utility model provides seamless solid metal calcium packet core wires can reduce the vapor pressure of calcium metal and gasification rate, increase the seamless solid metal conductor inserted depth of steel liquid calcium package and reduce the boiling liquid steel, reduce the time of the metal calcium is absorbed by the molten steel, calcium is not only overcomes the existing joint solid package insert core steel liquid boiling phenomenon,It also reduces the phenomenon that the hollow or the weight of the core powder is not uniform and affects the feeding of the wire, and avoids the harmful elements (S, P, C, Si) in the powder calcium cored wire, thus greatly improving the yield and stability of the metal calcium.The cored wire has the advantages of uniform diameter, high tensile strength, good toughness, not easy to break wire, etc., which is more conducive to the accurate control of wire feeding quantity.The core wire is compact and tightly wrapped, which can be stored for a longer time and ensure the effect of use.
1. The yield of calcium in the process of calcium treatment is greatly related to the wire feeding speed, the ratio of ladle diameter to height, and the wire feeding process.The wire feeding speed is the key factor to determine whether the wire feeding process can achieve the desired effect.The optimal wire feeding rate is only a function of the depth of molten steel.
2. The optimum wire feeding speed has little relation with the temperature of the molten steel.
3. The temperature of molten steel treatment is directly related to the recovery rate of calcium. The steam pressure diagram of calcium under different temperature conditions shows that the higher the temperature of molten steel is, the higher the steam pressure of calcium is, the faster the escape rate of calcium from molten steel is, the shorter the retention time of calcium in molten steel is, the lower the efficiency and recovery rate of calcium treatment.
4. The longer the effective working time of the wire feeder at the optimum speed, the higher the rate of calcium harvest
5. The performance of the wire feeder, the processing quality of the cored wire and the incident Angle and height of the cored wire have a significant influence on the result of wire feeding.
6. The treatment package shall have a suitable height to diameter ratio.It is better to make the height of the molten steel 1.1-1.2 times of the effective diameter of the ladle (i.e. the static pressure of the molten steel is slightly greater than the vapor pressure of calcium -1.8 ATM).
Depending on the purpose of use and the composition of the molten steel